What it is & Who it's for
Wellbeing programs are Natural Leadership’s entry point.
They are geared for business leaders and HR people who are aware of the current stress and burnout health epidemic and want to protect their teams from its ravages.
Our focus is to prevent burnout and to restore our wellbeing on four levels:
In addition, some of our programs are geared to support burnout recovery.
Forest Bathing is the core practice. It has scientifically been proven effective for all four levels of benefits.
In a recent Wall Street Journal article, forest bathing was labelled “The new 10,000 steps” to tap into Nature’s therapeutic benefits.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better"
~ Albert Einstein
Forest bathing is a unique practice in that it is a proven antidote to the two known types of stress:
- Physiological stress (stress recovery)
- Behavioral stress (executional attention restoration)
In Natural Leadership’s Wellbeing programs, Nature is the Healer.
On occasion, some participants additionally experience unlocking of their intuition (by entering alpha wave state).
In addition, this is a powerful facilitation framework to address a range of objectives that can be seamlessly integrated, for conflict resolution, or simply for team-building.
How it works
Basic introductory wellbeing program
It comprises 2 modules:
- Nature & Wellbeing experiential workshop (or webinar): a preparatory 60-minute workshop that explains the latest scientific findings about Nature and Forest bathing, and gives a preview of the practice to maximize the Forest bathing experience (up to 100 people)
- Forest bathing walk: guided walk of 1.5-3 hours in an urban park or forest (up to 40 per group/20 per subgroup). Focus on wellbeing benefits only.
Customized introductory wellbeing program
It comprises 2 modules:
- Nature & Wellbeing experiential workshop (or webinar): a preparatory 60-minute workshop that explains the benefits of Nature and Forest bathing, and gives a preview of the practice to maximize the Forest bathing experience (up to 100 people)
- Customized Forest bathing walk: guided walk of 2-3 hours in an urban park or forest (up to 40 per group/20 per subgroup). Focus on wellbeing benefits and facilitation framework to address specific corporate objectives during the walk.
Nature Reset Wellbeing: Foundational wellbeing program
This is recommended after having experimented one of the introduction programs.
It is a 6-month wellbeing maintenance program with regular Forest Bathing walks and workshops for your team.
- Monthly customized Forest Bathing walks (x6) (up to 40 per group/20 per subgroup)
- The Nature reset wellbeing workshop series (x6) (up to 100 people)
- Support to all participants to help develop an individual Nature connection practice (addition of other Nature-rooted in addition to Forest Bathing)
Bloc of 10 Forest bathing walks (up to 40 per group/20 per subgroup)