What it is & Who it's for
Performance programs are Natural Leadership’s second level, after Wellbeing.
They are geared for business leaders who realize that Nature is an essential ally to equip themselves and their teams to thrive in the VUCA world of the 21st century.
The focus is to enhance our executive performance and leadership skills on five foundational levels:
Some of the benefits of our Performance programs include:
- Intuition and insights emergence
- Creativity, problem-solving, decision-making enhancement
- Ability to enter and operate from alpha brain wave state
- Improved intercommunication between left and right brain hemispheres
- Improved access to subconscious and somatic information
- Faster information processing (500,000 times vs beta wave state)
- Emergence of flow states (characterized by high level of attention with low sense of effort and high enjoyment)
- Self-awareness, introspection and complex information processing Improvement of systemic thinking and long-term thinking
How it works
For our Performance programs, Guided multisensorial Nature immersionsTM is the core practice.
It is a combination of Forest bathing and other Nature-rooted practices such as animal tracking and fruliftsliv.
It goes beyond Forest bathing in that it awakens and immerses more than our five basic senses, such as intuition, mirror neurons, imagination and embodied learning.
In order to achieve performance and leadership objectives, regular practice is recommended.
The practice sessions are slightly longer than Forest Bathing and enable participants to switch to alpha wave brain mode. From there, specific embodied learning exercises enable us to shift our perspectives on challenges and questions we are currently facing.
Each participant is asked to prepare questions she/he wants to address and their Guided multisensorial Nature immersionTM experience is customized as such.
The same approach can be also adopted with a question/topic common to the group, creating a powerful framework for corporate strategy or purpose to emerge.
In Natural Leadership’s Performance programs, Nature is not an object, it is a teacher and co-facilitator.
Types of programs
- Natural Leadership Foundation: focus on five skills (intuition, decision-making, problem-solving, creativity and resilience).
- Natural Leadership Mastery: other skills modules can be added “à la carte”.